Ladder to success for Arslan
A guy who claims to be blessed extraordinarily in such a way and have achieved on whatever he settled in his mind and heart and that is non-other than Arslan A. Arsi. An unusual start in his modeling career and achieving a lot in such a small time span . Started his career from the brand shoot of Stone Age d gave a fresh face to the industry. He has done the shoot for exist ,dynasty , Dulha house and appear in the commercials of PSO blaze , jazz jazba , gourmet and sprite the most recent one, beside that he has done the ramp walks in the most famous bridal couture week ,PFDC fashion week
and Pakistan fashion week. Having a great portfolio with top brands in his list he’s unstoppable. Let’s find out more about him.
- What’s your favorite time pass?
Long drive and high music
- First off tell us how you “discovered” and how your modeling career all started?
It started 3 years ago, I was in a party and there was a fashion photographer he came to me and introduced himself and told me that he’s looking for some new fresh faces for making portfolio and he wants to shoot me .as it was free I went up for it .after a week we did the shoot and it was unexpectedly amazing and he handed me the pictures of me as well. So one day I was quite bored and I saw a fan page of Stone Age so just for fun I emailed my pictures to them with my contact number. and very next day an unknown call from the marketing manager of stone age .it was then I was selected for their summer campaign .i was shocked literally and happy as well .and surprisingly my first income as a model was unbelievable . it was a matter of 3 weeks and I was on billboards and magazines.
- Will you make modeling as a profession?
I belong from a business family and we have two parallel businesses to run in future as well. so as far as earning is concerned that is settled for me and I can join the business any time I want to .modeling is just for fun .my main interest is in electronic media which is considered as TV commercials drams n movies.
Yeah I have big plans for heading towards Bollywood and I think I’m capable for it as well
- Why do you want to work as a model? Why are you interested in this career?
Because it has a broader vision and gives you out a freedom of expression and a perfect way to show up with your skills in style
- What are your goals as a model? How do you see yourself progress in this field?
I’m more focused towards the present rather than future because it’s the present that creates the future of a person.so yes currently I’ve achieved more than my age in this short period of time
- Tell us about your education: Have you attended fashion modeling courses?
I’m in the last year of BSC honors… Nah I had never attended any fashion courses. I believe that in whatever is your interest you learn that automatically.
- Is modeling an easy job or more strenuous than people realize?
Exploring yourself is one of the hardest things to do for a human being .modeling is same thing which is exploring you and bringing out better output which is obviously a hell of a job
- What have been your favorite shoot / campaign / work?
The sprite commercial
- How would you describe your personal style, where do you pull your inspiration from?
Truly and heartedly being myself. My personal style and I’m a well-wisher of my own so that’s the only source of my inspiration
- Do you have any unusual talents that you like share with us?
Umm well I don’t relate this to talent but yeah I can judge a person in a minute communication
- Sometimes the modeling industry gets a bad rap with the jealousy and egos encountered between other models . Was this true for you? Have you managed to tough it out and make good friends?
Yes this is a modeling thing but rising above hate is what I call success and I’ve achieved that always
- Five things you can’t live without?
Hmm there are just two things oxygen and a morning kiss (even better if I get it from my mum)
- Any upcoming plans for new project that we will be seeing in future?
I don’t like to reveal my projects until they gets on air /published
What’s the first word that comes to your mind when you hear these words?
Modeling Jab tak mein jawan hoon whereas a man never gets old
Family Source of my happiness
Friend jab tak I got money
It’s always an amazing experience and opportunity to meet people like Arslan .A very down to earth person with electrifying personality .Never thought it would be such an easy job to approach him but he was really accommodating and helpful and was very inclined and interested to give interview. I thank him a lot for taking his valuable time for me and wish him best of luck for the future.
author :Aisha zahid